DONATE ONLINE - GIVING WITH PAYPAL
You can make a donation to any of our funds using your credit card.
Click the DONATE button to the left, it will take you to the Areas of Interest List page where you can choose a fund to view. In the upper right-hand corner of every fund page there will be a DONATE button that you can use to make your gift online using your credit card.
PayPal will accept your gift transaction and confirm receipt. SCF will receive a notification email from PayPal and post your contribution to the fund you chose. We send a "thank you" letter or email to every donor to acknowledge their donation.
Click on either link below to browse our Fund Lists.
DONATE BY MAIL OR IN PERSON
We accept donations in the form of a check or money order. We also accept gifts transferred to SCF in the form of appreciated stock, bonds, and mutual funds. Call the Foundation for transfer information and details.
For your convenience, use the SCF Donation Form below to make your contribution. You may return the form by email, regular mail, or bring it into our office. Please submit the form whether donating by check, or online. We will send you an gift acknowledgment letter to confirm receipt of your tax deductible contribution.
SCF Mailing Address:
Solano Community Foundation
744 Empire St, Suite 240
Fairfield, CA 94533
- We cannot accept credit card donations made with information provided over the phone, or sent to us in an email, or through the regular mail.
- We do not accept cash donations.
- We will happily walk you through the process of making an online gift - just give us a call at 707-399-3846.
MAKING A GIFT TO A FUND
- Contributions may be made to any Fund held by SCF, either by the Fundholder, or anyone else, at any time. Just be sure to indicate the Fund’s name on the donation and we will immediately post it to the Fund account.
- The detail of all contributions will be shown on the fund statement that each Fundholder receives quarterly. Each gift posted will include the name of the donor, the date of gift, and the amount donated to the Fund. Please contact the Foundation office if you want more information about the purpose of a Fund or giving options.
- Our gift acknowledgment letter will confirm the tax-deductibility status of each gift, and include our tax-exempt EIN (#68-0354961). We also inform the Fundholder of contributions made to their fund by sending them a copy of the "thank you" letter we send to the donor.
MAKING A GIFT TO SCF
Of course, we always welcome contributions made to Solano Community Foundation, for general operating purposes and to our Operating Endowment Fund. Contributions can also be made in support of our Education Plus! Grant Program, or our Nonprofit Partnership Program.
Please contact the Foundation at 707-399-3846 for more information about making a charitable gift.