Become a Nonprofit Partnership Program Member!
Membership is open to all! We are building community and connections; nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, faith-based organizations, and neighborhood associations are strongly encouraged to join NPP. We want to partner with local businesses and corporations, government entities, community leaders, and individuals who want to help us make Solano County a better place to live, work, learn, and play. NPP is a program designed to:
- Strengthen, develop, educate and support Solano County nonprofit organizations providing services to residents of Solano County.
- Act as convener of forums to gather and disperse relevant information from the diverse voices within our communities.
- Improve capacity-building, enhance visibility, and fund professional development opportunities for nonprofit organizations.
The annual membership donation is $75 per calendar year. Larger donations, of course are appreciated as they will help support NPP program activities and grantmaking efforts.
To join NPP, download and complete the NPP Membership Form and return it to SCF via regular mail, hand-delivery, or by email to SCFthankyou@solanocf.org.
Please make your payment by way of:
- check - made payable to: Solano Community Foundation, Attention NPP, 744 Empire St, Suite 240, Fairfield, CA 94533, or by
- credit card - made as an online contribution through PayPal; just click the "Donate" button in the upper right hand corner of this page.
Click on this link to access the NPP Program page and read more about workshops and grant opportunities available to NPP member organizations.
Click on this link to view our Current NPP Membership List.
Solano Community Foundation is the lead organization for Give Local Solano, an annual local fundraising event held to support community-based organizations and the communities they serve.